Friday, May 13, 2016

To Be Fool & Be Fooled


In my nefarious days of immaturity
The genuses I've encountered are unlike
As young as I am, so naive & unwary
Others are borne adeptly to break me


I've met a not so opulent tiger
My acquaintances want me to hit him
So I yield into the bait of horror
In his crib there my sorrow exploded


Further I've met an appealing puppy
The sweetest thing I've seen in my life
He's always on guard of protecting me
But sadly he disappeared like bubbles


So I just stick around to my childhood fox
The young fling that don't mean a thing to me
In his arms I've done unsavory things
And he's like sting poky killing my soul


Again I've met this crookedly lion

In his alluring words I was captivated
As gullible I am, fell into him
Now I reap in woe for he can't love me


In the fool's gold I remorse for slipping
Surely they don't brought me joy but heartaches
As my life continue I've ascertain
That only my Saviour warm fuzziest me


Authors note: The story of my foolishness towards guys. Now I am convicted to wait for the man whom God prepared for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment