Sunday, May 1, 2016

Poison In Your Blood



I am the blood of your flesh
A bambino as I am
Grew up in your dwelling place
You have brought me to distress

December gifts I don't have
Gold I don't received from you
Blusters of your frustration
And all of the clash we have

Not a week I don't see you
Drinking the poison you like
All the wage of your labor
Always end up in toxic

Sometimes I think I loathe you
In you, I felt so torment
All my cries of agony
My anguish of sensation

But you’re always be the father
The man I should not abhor
To love & not to leave you
And show compassion & care

You might say that you're hopeless
Indeed you are love by God
And this is all my prayers
That you may know our Saviour


Author's note: I wrote this poem for my father. I love you Father.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment