Tuesday, May 17, 2016

One Fine Night



In one fine night of phantasm
The stars are twinkling in your orbs
Radiance of the moon shines in you
There, I see you in my figment

In still the wave touches my feet
While the breeze are my companion
With your might you walk towards me
As I’m waiting for the sunrise

Then I see one piece in frontage
Like clock on wall slowly ticking
My heart race as I saw tulip
And with the voice of you I sink

‘Cause you’re so calm like the ocean
I wonder why you are still cool
While I’m caught up in much trembling
But with your grin my dread fade

As our hands gently intertwine
I hear tide chanting our love song
Emotion rises & soul sync
It persuade us to our romance

And now I’m near to the climax
The novel didn’t turn out good
As I wish that everything’s true
Then maybe this night will not cease


Author's Note: I wrote this poem for my future husband though I still haven't meet him. Soon in God's perfect time. This is what I want for my honeymoon. ps.... waiting for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment